- Bedroom 1
- 1 × Kingsize
- Bedroom 2
- 1 × Queensize
- Bedroom 3
- 2 × Single
- Bedroom 4
- 2 × Single
South Beach on Jones is uniquely positioned on stunning Jones Beach with direct access to the beach from the back yard. Conveniently close to popular attractions in Kiama and Jamberoo, this fully equipped house offers the ultimate in accommodation for families of up to 8 people.
Entering South Beach on Jones you are greeted with a sense of ocean living. Expansive views of South Jones Beach. From the open plan living area and alfresco deck you can experience the coastal breeze and wonderful views of the ocean. Flooded with natural light to enjoy our beautiful south coast rays.
The master bedroom features it’s own ensuite and private juliette deck, where you can sit and enjoy the morning coffee. The additional two bedrooms are also located on this floor as is the main bathroom.
Perfect for the extended family, with the lower floor fourth bedroom having private access from the front court yard. Downstairs also features the outstanding media room, with ceiling to floor screen an additional kitchenette, third bathroom and laundry.
Access to the child friendly back yard is from the lower level of this home, where you will find a trampoline, outdoor shower, entertaining table, gated access to the children’s playground and beach.
Just one street back and a very short walk you will find the IGA, Jones Beach Cafe and Bakery, Chemist, Bottle Shop and Cantik Place Cafe’.
A few places to visit and things to do:
- Gerringong Village Markets: 8:30am to 1:30pm 3rd Sunday of each month. Gerringong is a lovely 10 minutes drive from where you are staying. Breathtaking ocean views and green rolling hills on the way. Explore a few more beaches, Gerringong harbour and finish with a great coffee in the main street.
- Jamberoo Village Markets: 9am to 2pm, last Sunday of each month (excluding December). Jamberoo is stunning; the drive there is a winding 10-15 minute drive through farm lands - green is all you can see! A true small country town with a great bakery, beautiful parks and possibly a pub feed for the group.
- Kiama Seaside Markets: 9am to 3pm, are held the third Sunday of every month and on occasional public holidays.Spend the day in beautiful Kiama and browse through the popular seaside craft market. Inspect the array of country craft, artisan and antique ware on display, as well as bric-a-brac, collectibles, plants and beautiful homemade items. A great shopping experience for the whole family, right in the heart of Kiama.
Definitely worth a visit!
- Minnamurra Rainforest: 15-20 minute drive. See Lyrebirds, Whipbirds, Yellow Robins, Water Dragons and ancient figs as you take the loop walk (1.6km elevated walkway). Wheel chair accessible - with assistance for the first 500m. Or, take the falls walk (2.6kms) with views onto the rainforest canopy below. There is a visitor centre, retail shop, caf and picnic/BBQ area.
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout: On a clear day, take in the view from Cronulla in the north to Milton in the south. While the north-facing viewing platform (off the main car park) is excellent, be sure to check out the recently opened southern platform further up from the main car park.
Christmas and January School Holiday - Minimum 7 night stay.
For your added security, this property SOUTH BEACH ON JONES is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Pay TV
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Home Theatre
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Shower Outdoor
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard
Please use the Availability and Book Now links above to get accurate pricing and complete a booking.