*** NEWLY LISTED, BRAND NEW APARTMENT ***
- Bedroom 1
- 1 × Kingsize
- Bedroom 2
- 2 × Single
Welcome toCENTRAL NO/5 LUXURY APARTMENT. This brand new, modern apartment will meet all your coastal holiday requirements. Be pleasantly greeted each and every time your walk out the door by beautiful black beach across to KiamaHarbour. In both directions you will find boutique shopping and a good feed!
This property is perfect for couples or small families looking toescape. In summertime enjoy the residential pool and soak up the south coast rays. Walk to the rock pool just down the street or nearby Surf Beach. Feel like a picnic/BBQ or a trip to the park with the kids? (Multiple choices for both within moments)
Being super centralalso means that you're perfectly positioned to getfirst pick at Kiama's wonderful local markets(should you choose to rise a little early)
Kiama Seaside Markets - 9am to 3pm, 3rd Sunday of each month.
Kiama Farmers Markets (local produce, plants and great eating) - Every Wednesday 2pm to 5pm or 3pm - 6pm (daylight savings only)
Kiama Makers and Growers Markets - 8am to 1pm, 4th Saturday of each month.
If your feeling adventurous and excited for some sight seeing or country side driving the below a just a few activities we recommend.
- Gerringong Village Markets: 8:30am to 1:30pm 3rd Sunday of each month. Gerringong is a lovely 10 minutes drive from where you are staying. Breathtaking ocean views and green rolling hills on the way. Explore a few more beaches, Gerringong harbour and finish with a great coffee in the main street.
- Jamberoo Village Markets: 9am to2pm, last Sunday of each month (excluding December). Jamberoo is stunning; the drive there is a winding 10-15 minute drive through farm lands - green is all you can see! A true small country town with a great bakery, beautiful parks and possibly a pub feed for the group.
- Minnamurra Rainforest: 15-20 minute drive. See Lyrebirds, Whipbirds, Yellow Robins, Water Dragons and ancient figs as you take the loop walk (1.6km elevated walkway). Wheel chair accessible - with assistance for the first 500m. Or, take the falls walk (2.6kms) with views onto the rainforest canopy below. There is a visitor centre, retail shop, caf and picnic/BBQ area.
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout: On a clear day, take in the view from Cronulla in the north to Milton in the south. While the north-facing viewing platform (off the main car park) is excellent, be sure to check out the recently opened southern platform further up from the main car park.
A few of our other favourite spots (grab a Kiama booklet at our front desk for more location, great eats and maps)
- Kiama blowhole (of course)
- Little Blowhole
- Cathedral Rocks
- Bombo Headland
- Bone Yard
- Bonaira Native Gardens
- Minnamurra River and Headland
Apartment Facilities Include:
Security parking (1 car)
Lift access to the apartment
Residential pool and spa
Outdoor dining area
Ultra comfy beds
Linen and towels provided
Premium toiletries (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash and Soap), less to bring as well as Laundry needs.
We are excited to offer you an exceptional place to stay and hopefully, you will return again and again!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: NO MORE THAN 4 PEOPLE TO BE ACCOMMODATED AT ONE TIME
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Communal Pool
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garage: 1 undercover security car spots
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Please use the Availability and Book Now links above to get accurate pricing and complete a booking.